The strategic plan is a tool that provides staff guidance in fulfilling ComServ Inc. 's mission with efficiency and impact. Listed below are 9 strategic goals developed for 2010 - 2015. A comprehensive copy of the plan outlining the goals, objectives and strategies can be obtained by calling 828-757-0209.
- The leadership of ComServ, Inc.
- Defines roles of each position
- Promotes the mission, vision, philosophy and values
- Promotes the achievement of corporate, programs and individual outcomes
- ComServ will use Evidence Based and Best Practice in service development and service delivery.
- ComServ utilizes input from internal and external stakeholder to help guide business practices and service provision.
- ComServ will have identified processes to ensure ongoing performance improvement in business practices and service delivery.
- ComServ will become CARF Accredited in all identified services.
- ComServ will remain financially solvent.
- ComServ will continue to improve the management of service records.
- ComServ will maintain, improve and add facilities and equipment to meet the needs of the persons served and organization.
- ComServ will continue to meet and/or exceed all regulatory requirements.