ComServ Strategic Plan
The strategic plan is a tool that provides staff guidance in fulfilling ComServ Inc's mission with efficiency and impact. Listed below are 5 strategic goals developed for 2015-2020 A comprehensive copy of the plan outlining the goals, objectives and strategies can be obtained by calling 828-757-0209.
1. Marketing and Communiation
- To Create trust and positive relationships by sharing relevant and valuble information that attract, educate, motivate and inspire our participants, staff and supporters
2. Information and Technology
- Utilize information/data management to enhance decision making and service delivery
3. Human Resources and Staff Develoment
- To improve HR Department's effectiveness by support of motivated and healthy workforce and through greater accountiblity, performance measurement and focus on customer service.
4. Resource and Fund Development
- Strengthen the economic sustainablity of ComServ Inc.
- Enhance the economic sustainablity of ComServ Inc. through fundraising and grants
5. Service Enhancement, Planning and Development
- To provide an array of IDD services that are comprehensive, evidence based and coordinated care models of service delivery.